Brows and Lashes
Brows and Lashes
Eyelash Tint $25
Brow Tint $20
Eyelash & Brow Tint $45
Eyelash, brow tint & sculpt $55
Brow Wax $16
Lash Application $30
Precision Brow Design $50
Lash Lift $80
(Please arrive with no eye makeup or mascara)
Is a Lash Lift the same as an eyelash perm?
- No the Lash lift is a new, improved procedure, overcoming the 'over curled' look of its predecessor. Whilst the chemical procedure is identical to a perm, the difference is in the results. By ditching the old fashioned perm rollers which curled back the lashes to the extent of the 'dolly look', the silicone pads used for this new procedure lifts the lash from the root in either a straight or curled, upwards fashion that produces length and a bright eyed enhanced look.
Does the Lash Lift procedure hurt?
- No the procedure is totally painless. You will have your eyes closed for the entire treatment and although it may feel a little strange being unable to open your eyes for this time, it offers you a chance to relax during the treatment.
Is the procedure safe?
- Yes. Lashes are lifted onto our specially shaped lifting pads before products are applied.
Will the Lash Lift damage my natural lashes?
- No. Your lash procedure will be performed with the utmost care and proper technique. The product never touches the skin during the process. Redness around the eye may occur due to the product removal process (wiping the eyes with cotton rounds) but should disappear within a few minutes after the procedure.
How long does a lash lift take?
- An Elleebana lash lift takes approximately 30 minutes.
How long will a Lash Lift last?
- A Lash Lift can last 6-8 weeks but can vary from person to person. There is no need for any maintenance appointments in between but you will need to have the process repeated every 6-8 weeks to lift the new hair growth. There are some situations that may cause the lift to drop/weaken prematurely such as swimming, use off harsh products or heat. If you find that your lift does not last the full 2 months, you can repeat the treatment after a minimum of 6 weeks of having the initial treatment, but not before.
Will I have a reaction to the lotion?
- Very few people have a reaction to the lotion but that doesn't mean you won't be one of them. What one person reacts to, another is fine with. This is why you can opt to have a patch test 24 hours beforehand. A patch test is quick and simple. It consists of us placing 2 drops of lotions behind the ear for 15 minutes. Wiping it off and waiting to see if any subsequent irritation occurs over the next 24 hours such as redness, itching or inflammation for example.
I wear contact lenses, can I have this procedure?
- Yes. However, we will ask you to remove them temporarily during the treatment.